Winners of the 2017 Eurobodalla Business Awards and People’s Choice Awards will be announced at a Gala Dinner held in Batemans Bay.
Vote now for the People’s Choice Award: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/EurobodallaBusinessAwards
When: Saturday 12 August 2017 – 6:00pm
Where: Batemans Bay Soldiers Club
Dress code: Formal
Ticket price: $85.00pp
Tickets can be purchased in tables of 10, or can be booked individually.
Tickets can be purchased through Eventbrite: https://eurobodallabusinessawards.eventbrite.com.au
Return Bus Transport To The Gala Dinner
As part of the ticket price, there will be buses travelling to and from the Gala Dinner from selected locations.
All bus bookings must be made by midday Monday 7 August 2017.
Spaces are limited and are granted on a first in, best dressed basis. Book early to avoid disappointment.
Pick up and drop off locations are listed below:
- Central Tilba car park, Cnr Bate Street & Corkhill Drive, Central Tilba
- Narooma Bus Stop opposite Lynch’s Hotel, Princes Highway, Narooma
- Bodalla Bus Stop opposite Police Station, Princes Highway, Bodalla
- Tuross Shops, Evans Road, Tuross
- Apex Park, Princes Highway, Moruya
- Mogo Bus Stop outside Amanda’s of Mogo, Princes Highway, Mogo
- Broulee Bus Stop near Broulee Pharmacy, Coronation Drive, Broulee
- Malua Bay Bus Stop, Cnr Sylvan St & George Bass Drive, Malua Bay
- Surf Beach Bus Stop near Surf Beach Shops, Beach Road, Surf Beach
- Sunshine Bay School, Beach Road, Sunshine Bay
- Batehaven Bus Stop opposite Corrigans Beach Reserve, Batehaven
Pick up and drop off times will be confirmed closer to the date.
After purchasing your ticket, please contact Anna Waters with your preferred pick up location: email@example.com or 02 4474 7487.
Alternative Transport Options
The Batemans Bay Soldiers Club run a courtesy bus within the Batemans Bay area, this can be booked through the Club by contacting 02 4472 4117.
Batemans Bay Taxi’s also operate in the Batemans Bay area, they can be booked by calling 02 4472 8555.
Prefer to stay in Batemans Bay for the night of the Gala Dinner? There are a number of hotels, motels, caravan parks and resorts to choose from!
Contact the Batemans Bay Visitor Information Centre for recommendations on 1800 802 528 or visit www.eurobodalla.com.au.